Change of name or address

If you have a new address, please inform your Student Office so that our messages and communications (e.g. your leporello printout) reach you in time.

If you only need to inform us of a change of address (and you have not changed your name), you can email an administrator with the details and your student registration number. If you wish to inform us in writing, please use the change of address form and mail it to the Student Office. You can also change the details yourself in the online administration.

If you have changed your name or your nationality, you must inform the Student Office in person. Please bring a copy of the relevant official documents.



Leitfaden zu Anmeldung, Immatrikulationsbescheinigung und Adressänderung in HISinOne

Form for change of address