Joint project between the Augsburg universities
The idea was to have just one card for all members of the Augsburg Universities. Since March 2013, the Campus Card Augsburg has been available to all members of the University of Augsburg, Augsburg UAS and Augsburg Student Services.
The Campus Card Augsburg is the student identity card for Augsburg UAS and comes in the form of a multifunctional chip card.
- Student identity card (with photo)
- Semester ticket (ticket for the Augsburg public transport systems: AVV and avg)
- Library card
- Electronic cash card (e.g. for the canteen, cafeteria)
- Photocopy card for Augsburg UAS
- Admission card
How to get the Campus Card Augsburg
- You will receive the Campus Card after you have enrolled at Augsburg UAS
- The Campus Card will be sent to you by post shortly before the beginning of your first semester or when you have re-enrolled for the following semester
- If you have not provided a suitable photo, a so-called silhouette will be printed onto your Campus Card
- The first issue of your Campus Card is free of charge
Go to https://idm.hs-augsburg.de/ldapauth/showuser.php to view your personal data and photo.
Location Campus Card Machine
Cashless Autoload Procedure
With the cashless autoload procedure, you can top up the electronic purse of your Campus Card Augsburg by direct debit when making a payment at a checkout. This means that you always have sufficient credit on your card and there are no waiting times at the top-up machines.
In order to be able to use Autoload, you have to register online once. To do this, let the cashier in the canteen, cafeteria or CafeBar know that you would like to use the autoload procedure and present your personal Campus Card Augsburg. You will then receive your initial password.
Further information: https://studentenwerk-augsburg.de/autoload
Online Card Service
You can use the online card service at https://kartenservice.studentenwerk-augsburg.de to check your balance and view all payments that you have made with the electronic wallet in the past six months. If you lose your card, you can block your electronic purse around the clock in the card service portal and thus protect your balance.