The International Office provides services to international students as well as to any student of Augsburg University of Applied Sciences who plans to study abroad.
- offer advice on the application process at Augsburg University of Applied Sciences.
- help you to get settled in Augsburg and find your way around the university.
- organize workshops for you as well as information sessions on important and interesting topics.
- offer you support if you are planning to study abroad as part of your study program.
- give advice on scholarships and funding opportunities.
- are always there for you!
Support with visa matters
You will soon be studying at Augsburg University of Applied Sciences and need a confirmation that the teaching will take place in presence? Then contact us at the International Office. We will be happy to help you.
We have also compiled the most important information about visas and residence rights.
Consultation hours & advice
Do you have questions or don't know where to go and would like a personal meeting? Then contact us. We can gladly arrange an appointment with you.
Scholarships & funding opportunities
There are a variety of scholarships and funding opportunities that you can use to finance (part of) your studies. If you would like to find out more, you can ask us for advice or find more information online about the funding opportunities for foreign students.
Events for foreign students
Together with other service facilities of the Augsburg University of Applied Sciences, we offer you a variety of information events and workshops on different topics.
More information about the events and registration can be found in our event catalog!