For members of the University of Applied Sciences Augsburg:
> Create a personal PressReader account while you're within our campus net.
> This account will be linked to the university's license for 7 days, which grants full-text access even if you're not connected with our campus network during that time.
> To renew this license link after a week, just log onto PressReader with your personal account while you're connected with our campus net (PC in the library or IT service centre, EZProxy, Eduroam or VPN).
- No library card is required to use PressReader.
- Create your personal PressReader account.
- To get free remote access to PressReader, your personal account has to be linked with our campus license. Please register at the library counter.We will then assign you a library PC.
- When you once have signed in with your personal PressReader account from a library PC, you're automatically linked with our campus license and get free full-text access from wherever you sign in afterwards (mobile devices / PC at home) for the following 7 days.
- After a week, you must sign in PressReader from our campus net (library PC) again, in order to renew the license link. It is not possible to extend the license link from home.